Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Post

So I've been fly fishing for about three years now. I like it. Fly fishing really filled the free time, of which I had plenty, and it's very fun. It certainly keeps a kid out of trouble and since I have started I have gotten two other kids into this great sport. I originally started fly tying and didn't learn to  fish until about a month after.
Through humble beginnings, starting with jig hooks and craft feathers, i have become a rather accomplished tier, and modest too ;). I now sell my saltwater flies at a local shop and my freshwater flies (all the way down to 32) are piling up by the hundreds so i need a place to put or sell those.
As of now, i have no pictures or my work, but I'll get some picture sometime in the near future. So that's pretty much it....

No comments:

Post a Comment